Thursday, April 5, 2012

When the planets act really badly...

.. against me ;-)

I should have started a job this week. Got a message when I entered the hospital room. It was cancelled, the offer.

It does not matter so much just now. It's just. sigh.

I have three professional dreams you know. Being a painter (i'm on it :P), being a tattooist ( I * only * have to buy the full equipment now to start learning the tattoo art), and being a professional bar-tender, making the best cocktails on earth. I would love that, I am totally into it, motivated to learn everything about it. : )

I could do the three ones in the same place. It could be in Florida, no? Or the Caribbean islands!

Dreams : )

4 comments:

  1. Rah....
    Mais qu'est-ce que tu faisais à l'hôpital???

    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pour ma petite grand-mère d'amour qui a fait un avc

      Delete
  2. They cancelled the offer??? Pfffft!!! Fools!! They obviously have stoopid-heads running things, ones who have no idea who they've just let go (the most awesome cocktail shaking, tattooing world renowned artist!!). There must be a better door of opportunity waiting to open just around the corner for you. ;-))~^*^*^~*^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I'll raise a glass of something to your words, my precious warriorian one! Mwaaaaa** ~~* *^* *

      Delete