Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oooops !

I went to the doc yesterday. For a check-up for the devils and myself.

Lola is getting so tall, 10cm in a year! //oO\\ ... Another 10cm and she'll be my size!
Loup is growing up very well too :)
No vaccine to be done for them.

But me... a very different story.
When the doc saw my health record, she couldn't believe I've had no vaccines in 20 years...

When she learnt I work with people that may carry more diseases than usual, she asked me to get the 5 vaccines that were missing very quickly.

The needles' session starting on next Monday.
My devils really had the time of their life learning about the treatment their mama will get :)

They even joked asking the doc for needles too. Pffffff :)


2 comments:

  1. Ce qui me surprends c'est qu'on ne t'ait pas fait passer par là après la naissance de Lola...
    Moi après la naissance de Titi mon toubib s'en ai donné à cœur joie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ben c'est exactement ce que mon doc m'a dit! elle a halluciné que rien n'ait été fait!

    ReplyDelete