Sunday, March 18, 2012

Quicksand

I walk, one step, then another.

The ground isn't as hard as I thought, I'm about to lose my balance sometimes, even fall.
It was scary the first times.
you just don't know how often you will fall. Then you learn how to. Just like when skiing : )

I'm learning to love quicksands, because I think life is truly this way. Don't take anything for granted, anything.

I'm about to start a heavy week. Tomorrow, trying to defend myself for a job and later my case with my lawyer.

I am back to cigarettes for real, well 1, 2 a day. Bad enough. But however bad it is, right now stopping is not my priority.

;-)

3 comments:

  1. 1 ou 2 clopes ça va, tu n'auras pas trop de mal à en décrocher quand tu voudras. dans ton cas, me connaissant j'en serais revenu au paquet par jour...
    Courage pour cette semaine, riche en émotions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop smoking (or even better, not to have re-started) should be on your top 5 list of priorities among with kids, job, divorce and yourself :p
    well, it is kind of a (small) bullet point of the later, but you really don't need the agravation in the long run!

    P.S.: somethings you need to take for granted, there's no stability otherwise, you'll just need to figure out what, I suppose, to each his own.
    And I'll stop giving "advices", it's becoming ridiculous! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahie: oh merci, oui ca va être une sacrée semaine... envie de retourner sous la couette direct, moi : )

    C: come on, what is this moralist talk about? and the stability stuff? hehe.... you've been enjoying Saint Patrick slightly too much! :P

    ReplyDelete