Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pretty Morphine

Alors voilà.
I expected a lil tigress from Brittany in 10 days. But the one I already considered like my baby died on Saturday. Her mom had gone way, abandoning her lil ones.. and she did not survive :(
I cried when I heard about it. I am quite emotional, with no shame, at the moment.

I thought about the devils. Told them there would be a mini kitty soon after they're back from Germany.
I checked with my vet where I could find a kitten needing a home.
I jumped in a cab in the next minutes, there was a kind of gathering for abandoned kitten in the next hour at the other side of Paris.

I found Morphine. Or Morphine found me! ;-)
2,5 months-old, born on the same day as I (!).
I paid 180 euros (ouch).. which was given to the association taking care of the abandoned cats.

That was quite justified, she had received the first vaccinations and was already operated (I found that quite young, but ok).

It's been a hard time for Satan, having to share her territory with a crazy lil one. But she's getting used to her and will finally (no doubt) love Morphine.

 Morphine mews all the time in a very strange way (like a blackbird having a cough). She is stuck to me all the time, almost a nightmare when I gotta work on my paintings or eat something! ... but such a pleasure when it's time for cuddles...

She already stole some chicken and went into the washing machine to eat it! Gawd I had forgotten a kitten is like a young kid! Ready for anything! :)

The devils do not know she's here already, and I just can't wait for their face when they discover the lil creature! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment